Our Planning Team seeks confident,resilient team players who can think commercially, has strong logical, analytical and proven numerical abilities to be responsible for product planning in accordance with company strategies.
- Preparing and delivering merchandise assortment plans that support the signed-off departmental business strategy.
- Delivering and implementing departmental business plans that support the SBU’s merchandise strategy.
- Providing accurate and timeous merchandise information to minimise risk and optimise business opportunities.
- Managing departmental forecasts to achieve agreed departmental growth and profitability as per the Business Plan.
- Ensuring sufficient inflows to maintaining agreed replenishment service levels to achieve agreed departmental growth and profitability as per the Business Plan.
- A working knowledge of the latest Microsoft packages (Word & Excel) is essential. Experience in working at an advanced level in Excel would be a definite advantage.
- Experience working in planning systems
- A minimum of 2-3 years previous experience in product planning within a relevant retail environment is an important requirement.
- A Grade 12 certificate is an essential requirement.
- Experience in building seasonal assortment plans would be an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A