Website Airports Company South Africa - ACSA
An exciting opportunity exists at Corporate Office for an experienced and skilled professional to fulfil the Senior Manager Corporate Strategy and Business Planning role within the Strategy and Sustainability division.
- Take ownership of ongoing monitoring and evaluation of specific areas of business performance, identifying performance gaps, risks and corrective solutions in partnership with the respective divisions.
- Conduct internal & external analysis of market position, analysis of organisational capabilities & gaps and the identification of potential growth, hold or exit strategies and report and track material issues
- Conduct detailed corporate strategy review, including review of ACSA’s core mission, vision, values and stakeholder value proposition and make updates when necessary
- Support the Aviation and Corporate Strategy Lead in executing the business planning process
- Prepare draft strategic objectives and establish the group key performance indicators and high-level targets
- Develop strategy management tools and update with divisional GE’s on a quarterly basis for submission to CEO’s office
- Support the annual ACSA business planning cycle for short-, medium- and long-term horizons (1, 3 and 10 Year)
- MS Office computer literacy is required.
- 8 years management experience in Strategy development/ planning/Business processes management is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years – 480 credits) in Engineering/ Commerce/ Business/Economics/ equivalent is essential
- 5 years management experience in Airports Management/ Strategic Airport Support/ Consultancy is advantageous.
- 2 years’ experience in contribution towards Executive level strategy exposure/ participation is advantageous.
Company: Airports Company South Africa – ACSA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A