Website Airports Company South Africa - ACSA
An exciting opportunity exists at Corporate Office for an experienced and skilled professional to fulfil the Specialist Airport Applications role within the Information Technology department.
- Complete project activities within agreed timelines, cost and quality.
- Provide input for budget requirements, forecast, invoices.
- Assist in Compiling RFP evaluation criteria
- Create and maintain all applications system documentation (including process flow diagrams, requirements, Technical and Functional specifications).
- Distribute documents to obtain approval.
- Ensure all applications related documentation is available and stored in safe location.
- Assist in the implementation of enterprise architecture.
- 3-5 years operational experience in Application Support is essential.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience in Information Technology is essential.
- 3-5 years operational experience in Application Development is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree (3 years – 360 credits) – Computer Sciences / Information Technology /Software Engineering is essential
- Profession Accreditation in ITIL Basic & Any other certification related to the role is essential.
Company: Airports Company South Africa – ACSA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A