Website Airports Company South Africa - ACSA
The successful candidate reporting to the Group Manager Network Strategy Performance and Client Service will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement Cargo business model for the group driving the short-, medium- and long-term strategy.
- Build, support and maintain healthy, diverse internal and external relationships to ensure achievement of organisational goals. Implement remedial actions where required.
- Understanding the needs and developing strategies to support all cargo stakeholders.
- Insight into current market opportunities and account profiles.
- Provide technical / professional support to internal and external stakeholders to ensure achievement of functional and organisational objectives.
- Drive profitability and increase revenue through innovative cargo concept development in partnership with stakeholders.
- Code B; Motor vehicle license
- Bachelor’s Degree (3 years – 360 credits) Logistics, cargo industry is essential.
- 2 years’ Logistics Management experience.
- Microsoft Office Knowledge.
- 8 years’ Operational experience in Logistics.
- High level expertise in, and detailed understanding of a number of different specialist areas within a function.
Company: Airports Company South Africa – ACSA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A