Website Airports Company South Africa - ACSA
An exciting opportunity exists at Corporate Office for an experienced and skilled professional to fulfil the Quality Assurance and Testing Manager role within the Information Technology department.
- Ensure that all required testing deliverables are created including testing approach, testing scenarios, conditions and expected results, test scripts and testing control sheets.
- Ensure that every test effort is effectively planned, monitored and executed and the core activities required by the Testing Framework are completed in a structured and consistent manner.
- Manage test environment and test data.
- Responsible for all test phases – unit, system, integration and functional testing & acceptance.
- Ensure defects are identified early and after requisite sign off, defect-free service is ready for live deployment.
- Engage all relevant stakeholders and secure the requisite sign-offs.
- Ensure effective quality control mechanisms are in place throughout IT service deployment lifecycle.
- Execute formal review cycles including informal review, formal review, testing sign-off and quality assurance review.
- Bachelors Degree (4 years – 480 credits) – in the relevant field is essential
- Intermediate MS Office proficiency level is required
- Valid Code B driver’s license is required.
- 3 years operational experience in Testing is advantageous.
Company: Airports Company South Africa – ACSA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A