Website AECI Limited
Ensure overall design and architecture of the system solutions are kept intact when solutions are put forward and testing of new functionality is done e.g. mapping of data objects etc.
- Ensure timeous and good quality service to customers (internal and external)
- Manage integration and monitoring of integration to other third party systems
- Identify and provide issue resolution to the HCSS&IS team as preventative measures
- Monitor SAP SF EC – ECC/PS replication/interface and give feedback/make corrections where required
- Manage calls logged to third party software providers and their turnaround and levels of issue resolution
- Manage internal stakeholder calls logged to the call ticketing system within SLA and with the relevant level of professionalism
- Maintain SAP SF EC Foundation Objects, Time Off, Role Based Permissions, Workflows not excluding areas not mentioned albeit to a lesser extent
- Ensure overall design and architecture of the system solutions are kept intact when solutions are put forward and testing of new functionality is done e.g. mapping of data objects etc.
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills
- Exposure to SAP SuccessFactors workbooks, design and configuration
- 5 years’ experience in systems administration on ERP solutions
- Above average knowledge in the administration of SAP SF EC Time Off
- 2 years SAP SuccessFactors EC Core experience
- Exposure to various SAP SuccessFactors Talent Management modules
- Experience in management of Workflow and RBP’s in SAP SuccessFactors
- Ability to maintain and manage SAP SuccessFactors Foundation objects.
- Certification, Degree or Diploma in relevant field
- Matric / Grade 12
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodmead, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A