Website AECI Limited
Manage any SETA/CHIETA led initiatives as approved by the business, including learnerships, workplace skills opportunities and pivotal programmes Manage and oversee the for full Skills Development Administration across AECI Limited
- Manage the programme registration and DG Refunds
- Project management of all Management Development Programmes: FMDP, MMDP and SMDP
- Oversee and ensure accurate submission of Workplace Skills Plans and Annual Training Reports to SETA and CHIETA
- Programme management of Learnerships and Apprenticeships
- Provide specialist guidance to businesses with regards to Training plans and WSP’s
- Evaluate SETA/CHIETA funding opportunities and make recommendations on programmes that can be Implemented
- Ensure that learning and development programmes are aligned with relevant SAQA/SETA unit standards
- Timeously communicate Seta/CHIETA initiatives, grants, and benefits to the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the Group remains compliant on all Skills Development Legislation requirements
- Manage any SETA/CHIETA led initiatives as approved by the business, including learnerships, workplace skills opportunities and pivotal programmes
- Provide effective professional advice and guidance to managers and employees regarding the learning and development legislative requirements, policies, practices, and procedures
- To manage and report on the AECI Skills Levy and grants received process and optimise the opportunity to receive maximum grants allowable back from the SETA’s and CHIETA’s
- Manage and oversee the for full Skills Development Administration across AECI Limited
- Facilitate Skills Development Forums to improve BU strategies for achievement of the Skills Development elements of the BBBEE scorecard
- Responsible for the liaison with the SETA/CHIETA
- Degree in Human Resources Management / Humanities or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years’ experience within Learning & Development or other related field.
- Qualified Skills Development Facilitator
- Must have working experience on learning management systems.
- Knowledge of local regulations and legislation related to area of work
- Must have 5- 8 years’ experience in Skills Development, preferably within the mining, chemical or related industries
- Knowledge of training plans and workplace skills plans
- International experience will be an advantage.
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chloorkop, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A