Website AECI Limited
Ensure compliance to safety by living the Zero Harm philosophy of AECI. To participate and assist to maintain SHEQ Management Systems certifications/standards
- Housekeeping, maintenance and clearance of retention stores.
- Required to manage laboratory waste.
- Assist with updating of test methods, operating instructions and other documentation.
- Ensuring timeous and effective communication of the results with internal customers and all stakeholders.
- Maintain a high standard of quality and safety in the lab when handling samples, analysing and performing housekeeping duties.
- Perform analysis on raw materials, in process samples, effluent quality and final product.
- Can be required to assist in the development of test methods.
- Required to trouble shoot on instruments when analytical problems are experienced.
- Maintenance and control of reagents inventory.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 year work experience in a production and/or laboratory environment.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- A tertiary qualification (National Diploma/ B-Tech / BSc in Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry) minimum.
- Report writing.
- Drivers licence is advantageous
- Sound chemistry and analytical chemistry knowledge.
- Knowledge on Hazardous Chemical Substances is beneficial.
- Must be computer literate MS Office (Word/Excel and Outlook).
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umbogintwini, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A