Website AFGRI Operations Limited
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the depot to ensure operational efficiency and the achievement of operational targets and excellent customer service to clients.
- Build and maintain sound relationships with internal and extern clients and ensure that client queries and complaints are resolved timeously
- Optimum utilization of bag offline & reduce downtime.
- Manage operational assets including stock, vehicles, consumables, maintenance requirements of vehicles and stock.
- Detailed recon of rework per product. Must be split per product group, mash and pellets to go back to Eloff factory for rework
- Manage optimum utilization of delivery vehicles.
- Manage waste generation and stock losses.
- Detailed recon on FIFO on bagged product with stapelkaart per product. No expired stock.
- Do job observations per activity & change if need be.
- Manage delivery costs, plan and ensure effective delivery and distribution stock.
- Ensure minimum stock level is kept at all times. Update list every 3 months & quantities with TA’s.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting revenue, and profitability and ensuring prescribed financial processes are implemented and adhered to.
- Manage bulk deliveries from Eloff factory that needs to be bagged off in 10, 40 or 50kg bags with recons per batch.
- Numerical skills
- 5 years administration experience in a manufacturing/FMCG environment
- Experience in an animal feeds environment will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree/National Diploma in Management or Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- Must have planning, organizing and prioritizing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy, highly competent in Excel
- Stress and crisis management
Company: AFGRI Operations Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delmas, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A