The Factory Operations Manager operates within the manufacturing environment where continuous improvement is essential in all areas to support the business needs. He/ She should promote team ethics and developing team working through employee training and personal development. The Factory Operations Manager is the site lead and plans, direct and coordinates the operations in Alshaya Food.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output and monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Liaison with top management, assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activities and implement and manage operational plans.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, storing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements, ensure quality of products, manage quality and quantity of employee
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance and facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
productivity, manage maintenance of equipment and machinery and provide technical support where necessary.
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budget, control inventory and plan effective strategies for the financial well being of the company.
- Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff, establish organizational structures, delegate tasks and accountabilities, establish work schedules, supervise staff and monitor and evaluate performance.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the working of various departments in Alshaya Food.
- Six Sigma, Kaizen, IEE, NEBOSH
- Experience of FMCG – Short Shelf Life Foods
- 6- 10 years as a Food Manufacturing Site Manager
- Professional qualification:
- Complex batch production
- ILM, NEBSS or equivalent
- University or equivalent
- Drivers Licence
- IOSH Managing Safely Min.
- Change Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany
Application Deadline: N/A