As a Sales Associate, you will be an expert in delivering excellent customer service and a memorable shopping experience to maximise sales. You will also ensure that you have the most up-to-date product knowledge, that stock loss risks are minimised, and that the brand is represented to the required standard.
- As a Visual Merchandiser, your role will be to deliver and maintain exemplary standards of visual merchandising including promotion, recommendations, and implementation.
- You will work with the Store Managers and their teams to lay out effective store and window displays within the company and brand guidelines.
- You will be defining, designing, and implementing a creative visual merchandising strategy through outfit building.
- Implementing appealing and eye-catching visual displays as per Brand Guidelines that lead the customer through the entire store.
- The ability to achieve targets even if put under pressure.
- At least 2 years’ retail visual merchandising experience
- Computer literate.
- Excellent people skills coupled with creativity, energy, and enthusiasm
- The ability to carry out manual duties, stand for long periods of time, and lift light to medium loads
- A passion for customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- The ability to apply sound brand principles to projects and campaigns
- English Communication is a must
- Basic IT skills.
- Qualifications in Visual Merchandising or Art & Design are an advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Application Deadline: N/A