Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to play a key role on our AWS Worldwide Revenue Operations (WWRO) Finance team, leading a team supporting Foundational Selling Services (FS2). This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a groundbreaking team.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed and present findings to senior management
- Serve as a key finance partner supporting FS2 leaders providing financial support and business insights
- Lead the development of financial models and advanced analytical tools that aid in key decision making
- Build rhythm of the business processes that help business leaders understand progress to goals as well as strategic insights to guide overall direction
- Develop and lead business review mechanisms by partnering with multiple stake holders.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent and a minimum
- 8+ years of finance experience
- Highly innovative and flexible
- Comfort with ambiguity and creative problem-solving
- Excellent business judgment, including strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- MBA or similar degree is preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Valley City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A