You’ll have the opportunity to really make a difference in a high growth environment where your ability to drive a portfolio of complex programs and projects to successful, high quality, on-time launches will be key. This is an exciting, hands-on opportunity to join an area that touches every aspect of Amazon’s wide range of businesses globally.
- Delivering complex, large scale programs and projects from initiation through delivery by leading cross-functional, geographically diverse project teams.
- Ensuring consistent and efficient execution of projects, adhering to Amazon’s governance and project methodology frameworks, to deliver optimal, high-quality, scalable solutions. This
- includes effective communication of project progression to stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Understanding the business requirements and then ensuring these can be implemented from a people, process, policy and technology perspective by working with Amazon’s technical teams to effectively design, develop, test and launch scalable solutions that address customer needs while meeting our high controllership standards.
- Continually strengthening FinOps effectiveness with a relentless focus on identifying and delivering continuous improvement opportunities.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks and obstacles by collaborating closely with business partners, key stakeholders and team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or related field.
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Relevant project management accreditation e.g. PMP, Prince2.
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A