We’re looking for a L6 Senior Operations manager to drive programs in our Scale & Ops Social Media team in EU. The role of the Scale & Ops Social team is to identify and scale efficiencies in how EU6 Social Media teams work cross functionally.
- Establish partnership with external 3P vendors/tools to identify opportunities for collaboration and platform best practice
- Establish mechanism to regularly audit 1) Social data accuracy 2) Clarity of Presentation of data
- Establish mechanism for HOTW social listening for show titles and PV brand
- Identify programs that can be scaled across locales and create + communicate dial up plans across EU
- Working closely with data scientist to automate social reporting
- Establish Gen Z feedback workflow for wider marketing business Establish training/onboarding for new tools or systems
- Document and publish SOPs , links and tools to avoid tribal knowledge
- Manage intake operation requests from social and marketing teams
- Working closely with data scientist on data delivery and presentations
- Establish mechanism to consistently communicate EU6 program overview and status
- Experience launching, operating, managing, and delivering results in a operations or production management role.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience reviewing and interpreting production service agreements, statements of work, and commercial contracts.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Data teams, international markets, and project management counterparts
- Professional experience in marketing or marketing research
- Proven track record working with large scale vendors; experience negotiating with 3rd party vendors
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A