At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
- Support various business groups within the Global Procurement Organization, converting requests into value-justified initiatives, well-researched solution recommendations, product charters and roadmaps, a pipeline of feature-sets and deliverables to deliver value to multinational business teams.
- Partner with business sponsors and stakeholders to identify clear and measurable path to value for products and feature-sets, to drive clear decisions about which technology investments the organization will prioritize.
- Create and manage measurements that track adoption and utilization of products and features, using KPI’s to measure and drive successful goal completion and inform product road map pivot decisions
- Apply a structured change management approach to roadmap changes and new product opportunities to effectively meet customer needs and maintain transparency.
- Manage intake requests for features and projects, assisting requestors to value-justify their product and feature proposals
- Become a subject matter expert for business processes and relevant technology systems within the assigned business domains and associated programs.
- Champion standards and process improvements (both for business stakeholders and for Engineering and Program Management teams)
- Operate as a single-threaded-leader of the products within the PM-T’s portfolio, taking responsibility for creatively delivering results through partnerships, vision and product leadership.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable understanding of cloud technology offerings and designing solutions using cloud services (especially AWS)
- 4+ years of software program and portfolio management
- Team leadership experience
- Master’s degree preferred in Computer Technology or Program Management
- Experience with data design, data mapping and interpreting API documentation for functional capabilities
- Experience with systems administration
- 8+ years of software project management
- 5+ years experience with at least one of the following: software architecture, software design, computer programming, database architecture, data warehousing, computer infrastructure management or cloud computing.
- 6+ years experience making proactive process improvements
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Engineering, IT, or related field, OR 2+ years of Amazon experience in a Technical Program Management role
- 6+ years of change management experience
- 6+ years using advanced features in MS Excel and MS Word
- 6+ years experience in analyzing and applying data to drive decisions
- Strong ability to extract clear functional requirements from stakeholders and SME’s, and express requirements clearly in written and verbal communication with engineering teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A