If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this role is for you! The Principal HRBP must be able to work independently, establish and execute long and short term human capital strategies while taking a hands-on approach, and interface effectively with professionals at all levels.
- Partner with the AWS talent acquisition team to build systemic and scalable recruiting programs to create a sustainable pipeline of talent
- Coach business partners in career development, leadership and management practices
- Assist in the development and implementation of people plans and solutions in order to achieve people initiatives and deliver results and a work environment where all employees can thrive and grow
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements
- Serve as primary HR leader for Director(s)
- Drive organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, talent management, performance management and skills assessment and development
- Partner with the business to lead routine talent reviews, focused on succession planning, employee growth and development and organizational health priorities
- Provide compensation support to leaders for all salary actions including the annual salary review, promotions and job re-leveling situations
- Partner with business leaders to develop their talent strategy to support the business growth while maintaining an engaging, respectful and fun work environment
- Partner with the central HR Partner (HR BeXT) organization to work with line managers and employees to address various employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests
- Experience working in Global team environment with multiple time zones
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Proven project management and execution skills, with a track record of influencing through data-driven recommendations
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of organizational design, talent management, employee relations, compensation, employee engagement, learning, and performance management
- Exceptional ability to influence and partner with other HR Business Partner and HR specialist professionals (Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Inclusion, Diversity & Equity, Employee Relations) across different functions and locations.
- Master’s Degree or MBA in Human Resources Management or related field preferred
- Proven ability to operate with autonomy and discretion and use sound judgment in all situations.
- Demonstrated achievements in coaching, influencing and problem solving with various levels of leadership
- Strong business acumen
- 8+ years of experience in an HR generalist leadership role, preferably in a tech or start-up environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umatilla, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A