As a Software Development Engineer, you will help solve a variety of technical challenges and mentor other engineers. Given that this is an early-stage initiative, you will play an active role in translating business and functional requirements into concrete deliverables and build quick prototypes or proofs of concept in partnership with other technology leaders within the team.
- You will tackle challenging, novel situations every day and given the size of this initiative, you’ll have the opportunity to work with multiple technical teams at Amazon in different locations.
- You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that’s higher than most projects and relish the idea of solving problems that, frankly, haven’t been solved at scale before – anywhere.
- Along the way, we guarantee that you’ll learn a ton, have fun and make a positive impact on millions of people.
- Experience with working on AWS services (Sagemaker, S3, DynamoDB, EC2)
- Ability to clearly communicate the technical problems and potential solutions
- Passion for usability and creating efficient, scalable components which can be re-used across teams
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- Domain knowledge of Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A