We are looking for motivated, customer-focused people who want to join our team as a Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician. The focus of the Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
- Management of contractors.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
- Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
- Put health & safety best practices first in all work carried out ensuring compliance with all health & safety standards and regulations.
- Support and learn from Senior Reliability Engineering Technicians.
- React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
- Experience of sortation machines
- Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines
- Experience of high voltage switching
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings
- Basic workshop skills
- Experience of working to appropriate health & safety standards and regulations
- Experience of contractor management
- Experience of conveyor maintenance, motor controllers/inverters
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems
- Experience fault finding within MHE/Automation systems
- Apprentice Trained, HNC, HND, BSc, BEng
- Served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship and/or qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Experience of maintaining/configuring bar code scanners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hemel Hempstead, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A