As a member of Prime Video, you will play a key role in designing and building a scalable infrastructure that leverages the latest advancements in machine learning, computer vision, and our own secret sauce. You will be both a builder and a technical leader on our exciting new team, and will have the opportunity to truly innovate on behalf of the millions of Prime Video customers around the world.
- 5+ years of product development experience in consumer-focused companies
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Working knowledge of databases, service oriented architectures, highly-scaled distributed systems, and machine learning
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A