As an Internal Audit Manager, you will lead the planning, scoping, execution, and reporting of audits based on identified risks related to various Amazon businesses. In this position you will dig deep into the details of your audits. You must be able to understand complex business processes and identify the full range of risks related to processes.
- Proven history of analyzing data and situations to identify meaningful observations
- Experience with global operations, logistics, supply chain or transportation.
- BA/BS degree in engineering, information systems, supply chain, business, math or related field.
- Experience with process improvement, Kaizen, and six sigma.
- Big 4 consulting experience
- Strong risk management experience, including: performing assessments and audits, designing controls, managing enterprise control frameworks, and prioritizing risk
- 8+ years of experience with operations auditing, risk management, IT Compliance, Information Security, IT program or project management and/or technology.
- Relevant certifications (CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CFE, CSCP, CPIM, CLTD)
- Experience writing code, writing data queries, implementing technical solutions, or related skills learned from other IT related jobs
- Willingness to dive deep into your own audits combined with experience collaborating on a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly absorb the nuances and behaviors of Amazon’s business processes and systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A