You will build and operate infrastructure environments and will provide critical input to ensure that the platform is designed with operability in mind. You will make sure that all work around infrastructure moves forward successfully. As no two days are the same in Amazon you will thrive on changes and embrace ambiguity.
- Opportunities for growth – You will have the opportunity to manage build & deploy projects, involved in the pre-delivery of the environment and ensure that continuous improvement and innovation is at the forefront of what we do.
- Scale New Heights- With the fast pace growth of our fulfilment network, you will be working on challenging and complex problems to help us scale and grow the service to meet our customer demands.
- You will be joining a team that is responsible to what happens after the customer clicks “buy”.
- Experience with IT infrastructure components
- Experience with core Internet technologies
- A new and curious mind-set, always looking for changes to improve the status quo no matter how good it may be.
- A curious mind-set that always question: what we can do better.
- Professional experience in networking infrastructure and system integration.
- Proven ability to lead and inspire the team to deliver on complex tasks
- Analytical skills with attention to details
- Experience in deployment and ability to work with 3rd party vendors.
- High degree of ownership in all matters within the IT infrastructure but not limited to.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience establishing what drives quality and world-class customer focus and attention to details.
- A true team player that is happy to share knowledge and work together as a team to always innovate and improve how we work.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warrington, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A