Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) is an exciting organization within Amazon specializing in delighting our customers with speed in which we can make items appear on their doorsteps. We are a combination of operations and support teams aligned to innovate for the last mile customer experience. Come build the future with us!
- Establish trust and credibility by maintaining a high level of integrity, communications and professional demeanor.
- Train new Delivery Associates on how to drive and operate the vehicles
- Promote a positive culture for Delivery Associates.
- Ensure all federal, state and local laws and requirements are being followed.
- Be a subject matter expert for Delivery Associates and Delivery Service Partners process areas
- Support standard work and safety programs.
- Track and monitor performance including on road ride behinds to measure on-road quality, adherence to standards, and identify re-training and process improvement opportunities.
- Cultivate and sustain a safe environment, high-quality customer delivery, professional driver experience and positive culture.
- Conduct weekly performance reviews with delivery partners
- Partner with leadership to coordinate, facilitate, and measure training related activities for groups of Delivery Associates.
- Able to lift 49 pounds, stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach, as well as continuously climb and descend stairs
- A high school or equivalent diploma
- Eligible to drive in accordance with DOT requirements
- Hold a valid and active driver’s license
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies and is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments, and grocery locations include refrigerated environments)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Driver Qualification File
- At least 21 years old, and authorized to work in the United States
- 1+ year of experience delivering training both to individuals and groups
- Able to work 40 hours/week, and overtime as required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seaford, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A