We’re looking for a Go-to-Market (GTM) Operations Manager to join our team to help us build our go-to-market engine and lay the foundations for growth & strategy execution. You will partner with the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to create & execute their strategy.
- Build & manage SFDC campaigns, marketing programs, automation, templates, etc.
- Toggle between tactical work and longer-term initiatives, projects, and planning activities
- You will support our day-to-day operations and provide recommendations on how we can improve our go-to-market data and tech stack to achieve our goals.
- Work with internal stakeholders to implement solutions that help them meet & exceed customer needs
- Advise on new business growth strategy, churn strategy, existing customer base expansion, sales incentives and segmentation; approach problems analytically to come to data-driven resolutions
- Own the execution & delivery of sales & marketing operational programs
- A good understanding of relational databases & writing SQL
- Experience with BI & data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Proven relevant experience working at a high-growth SaaS technology company in sales/marketing/revenue/growth ops (or management consulting experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, finance, or STEM
- Hands-on experience working with CRMs like Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation Platforms (ActiveCampaign, Marketo, HubSpot)
- Experience building out marketing, sales, and customer success systems, processes, training, and optimization from scratch
- Knowledge of data warehouse best practices, and ELT & Reverse ETL
- Excellent data analysis skills – you know your way around Excel
- A good understanding of how to deliver results of an experiment and communicate impact to senior leadership
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guide Post, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A