In this role, you will lead a team of Learning Experience Designers in the development of learning solutions that improve ESD. You will be responsible for the roadmap, curriculum planning, launch, and evaluation of the effectiveness of the learning solutions.
- Manage full life cycle of large-scale soft skills programs (Develop strategy, gather requirements, manage and execute, measure adoption, inspect for iteration improvements, and measure success of the program).
- Deliver results in the implementation of learning solutions that improve the Selling Partner Experience that are also rapidly developed for scalability.
- Create the curriculum roadmap and ongoing evolution of the program strategy to meet the needs of Associates and Managers to understand what good ESD looks like.
- Manage a team of Learning Experience Designer providing coaching, feedback, and support to remove roadblocks for the team.
- Partner with stakeholder to understand ongoing pinpoints and opportunities to determine what incremental solutions can be developed to improve quality performance.
- Experience leading the execution of research projects with multiple stakeholders
- 4 years’ experience in leading a team of instructional designers for coaching and development
- Experience providing thought leadership and consultation
- Degree in Instructional Design targeted on Contact Handling skills training development or 4 years of Contact Center experience focused on Contact Handing training.
- 5+ years of relevant experience described above
- Experience in using Articulate Rise, Storyline 360, and Vyond
- Experience in the content development process like ADDIE or SAM
- Experience in developing a curriculum roadmap, sprint planning, and resource management
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and program management skills
- Adaptable, creative, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A