We’re looking for a new teammate who is enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and able to work effectively with a diverse team of peers; someone who will help us amplify the positive & inclusive team culture we’ve been building.
- Partner with our Research Science divisions to create, productionalize, and maintain the various Machine Learning models that we use to create predictive solutions.
- Work closely with an agile team of engineers to design, develop, and deploy software.
- Work with our Inbound business partners to create and extend solutions for our customers shipping needs.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in building web services and highly scalable applications
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A