As a QAE on the Fire TV QA team, you will champion the quality of our features in our development pipeline using both automated and manual tests, reporting and verifying defects, and signing-off on features and release candidates. You will own authoring and the execution of test plans and test cases.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams.
- Experience writing test plans, test strategies, test automation, and test cases.
- Experience testing Android devices or other consumer electronic devices.
- Knowledge of QA concepts and methodology.
- Experience in manual testing
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Trouble shooting/Debugging experience.
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in automation testing
- Knowledge of at least one Programming or scripting language: Python, Java, C++ etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A