In this role you will help us build, scale and execute complex cross-functional mechanisms and processes that drive the Echo/Alexa business. Do you thrive in a challenging environment and enjoy working with multiple functions to deliver results? We are seeking an individual who can work closely with multiple stakeholders (within Alexa and Devices) to deliver scalable processes to drive transformational outcomes. This individual will ensure key activities and initiatives within Echo/Alexa are properly aligned and executed to achieve a measurable impact on the business.
- The successful candidate will be a collaborative leader.
- You will be a thoughtful, high-energy, self-starter, with strong business acumen, excellent writing skills, acute analytical skills, and the demonstrated ability to use creative thinking and innovation to solve complex problems.
- This individual will thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- The Echo/Alexa Marketing Program Management Office (PMO) is seeking a customer-obsessed, analytical, and detail-oriented Senior Program Manager to own a suite of highly strategic initiatives.
- Do you want to work in a role where you are encouraged to build and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Do you love to see an immediate impact from your actions?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and demonstrated experience influencing senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and highly visible projects
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills, including the ability to translate large amounts of data into actionable insights
- MBA or Master’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, strategy, program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams in how to continuously improve the business and define what’s next
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A