If so, we are looking for strong engineers at Amazonian Experience and Technology team to build greenfield applications using latest native AWS services for millions of Amazonians to get support on their important life events.
- You will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative solutions.
- Develop tools that remove frustration of making benefits decisions.
- Own end to end stack of solutions which are easy to use for employees, scalable and efficient built using latest native AWS services.
- Develop solutions that empower how each Amazon Employee understand, elect and enjoy benefits.
- Build solutions that touches each one of the Amazon Employee where they can manage personal and professional life events seamlessly.
- Provide personalized, contextual and empathizing systems and process in dealing with HR service needs, be for daily needs (attendance) or life-events (I’m getting married)
- Make solutions that can scale across 60+ countries, with various levels of regulatory and compliance guidance
- Sense the need and provide clear, concise, and decisive self-serve steps without having to wait
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A