In this role, you will independently resolve customer issues and blockers by providing knowledgeable and responsive technical support on AMC. Our customers are large enterprises, direct and agencies. You would often interact with customers’ Data Analysts and other Data focused stakeholders.
- Build & Contribute to training material and documentation for both internal and customer-facing users.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to drive timely customer communication
- Providing support directly to data analysts who are using Amazon Marketing Cloud.
- Act as an escalation point for complex and in-depth issues that potentially span multiple external and internal organizations.
- Track, investigate, and resolve customer questions and issues using appropriate communication channel including phone, email, and live as well as asynchronous at various levels of complexity and customer impact.
- Communicate directly with internal organizations to complete root cause analyses, issue investigation, workarounds and defect resolution.
- Develop and implement complex repro cases to identify potential software defects, mis-configurations, or issues in customer environments.
- Writing queries, code samples, tutorials, and technical articles for the customer community
- Use case management tools to manage and prioritize issues based on multiple factors including customer impact.
- Working with customers to understand how they are using our services, and providing feedback to development teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to establish credibility with technical and non-technical business owners.
- Writing queries across data sources. Hands-on coding / scripting knowledge in order to automate steps and also invoke Data APIs to analyze log level transaction systems from unstructured data lakes.
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- 2+ years of Advanced SQL usage experience.
- Experience scripting in modern programming languages
- Ability to distill customer technical needs into clear, concise written documentation and present these findings to an internal product and engineering team. A drive to dig deeply into technical details, (e.g. key dependencies) with customers and internal technical stakeholders to solve a technical problem. Can understand why a technical decision was made and drive a constructive discussion.
- Bachelor’s degree in data Analytics / Data Science / computer science / Applied Mathematics / Applied Statistics / Management Information Systems or a related technical discipline /
- Equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of development or technical support experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A