The communications leader will be curious about programs and initiatives that impact our partners and our people. They will design communications strategies that consider both proactive and reactive tactics. They enjoy learning and asking the right questions to get a quick understanding of a program or initiative to craft rich narratives.
- Measure and share results of speaking engagement to evaluate impact
- Serve as writer to senior executives for global audiences, including driving the creation and delivery of compelling, executive-level presentation materials (slides, scripts, messaging documents, and customer stories) for Amazon senior leadership
- Work directly with AWS Partners Senior Leadership executives and serve as an integral part of APO’s Strategic Communications team
- Apply superb organizational skills to the management of high-level communications opportunities, both internally and externally
- Manage speaking engagement calendar for SLT with other Comms Team members to ensure alignment of key messages both internally and externally
- In partnership with PR, provide communications counsel to diverse business groups and senior executives
- Leverage thought leadership programs and opportunities for APO executives, to promote the business value that can be obtained by partnering with the Partner Organization
- This role is responsible for developing, organizing and executing strategic communications programs for AWS Partner Organization (APO) executives, including internal communications, media engagements and appearances at industry, government, and thought leadership events.
- PR or executive communications experience within the business-to-business technology sector
- 10 or more years of
- Experience driving cultural change and influencing organizations through communications, from audience and stakeholder analysis through implementation and success metrics tracking
- 7+ years communications or marketing experience
- Experience developing and implementing communication plans
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective executive communication content requiring minimal editing and rework.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with the ability to articulate a clear point of view on complicated issues in crisp, concise communications
- 5+ years of copyrighting for business executive
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Collaborative approach to working with the ability to interact and influence employees at all levels, including senior executives.
- Ability to translate complicated concepts into clear, compelling narratives for internal and external audiences.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A