The Clinical Customer Care Team are a combination of experienced Customer Care associates and Certified Technicians who provide help for incoming calls, supervisor level requests, and additional outbound support seven days a week. This is a Work from Home (WFH) position.
- Monitor and process all help desk assigned tasks on a daily basis
- Assist with incoming calls as needed.
- Serves as a point of contact for any system or technology/software outages and notifies all appropriate parties for resolution.
- Investigate and report QRE’s
- Manage reporting of customer complaints and provide resolution per set SLA’s, escalating as appropriate
- Make outbound calls including for a variety of purposes
- Constant collaboration with teammates
- Act as primary point of contact for escalated calls by CC Associates, handle escalated calls and follow through until resolution has been met.
- Complete tickets to support Customer Care Team including but not limited to: replacements/reuploads, misc tasks
- Assist CC Associates by providing guidance and feedback utilizing a consultative approach to continually develop CC staff knowledge.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer information
- Maintain advanced understanding of all Amazon Pharmacy policies and procedures as well as AP products and services.
- Answer incoming telephone calls from Customer Care associates on a daily basis and maintain metrics as assigned
- Must meet minimum work from home requirements (work area should be secluded, private and secure, as well as internet speeds greater than 10 mbps, etc)
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively identify areas in needs of improvement
- Flexible, ability to adapt to change and adjust to changing demands
- Must reside and work in the state of New Hampshire
- Aptitude to learn, pharmacy laws and regulations nationwide and specific to New Hampshire
- Strong interpersonal skills, including professional written and verbal communication
- CPhT certification is not required but is encouraged
- Upholds Amazon’s Core Values and a passion for providing exceptional customer experience
- Must have an active Registered Pharmacy Technician license with the New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy (if you do not have a license Amazon Pharmacy will assist you in obtaining).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A