As a Senior Copywriter, you are a hands-on, experienced, and versatile writer who turns business goals and creative vision into world-class executions. You will drive the evolution of our brand voice across all customer and internal touch points. You’re a strategic thinker with the ability to flex between developing campaign concepts and authoring how they take shape across mediums.
- Produce high-quality, innovative work with a global and culturally relevant sensibility, across a wide variety and types of audiences and placements.
- Manage multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Present ideas and concepts to agencies, internal partners and leadership, and others.
- Flex between short-form and long-form writing.
- Concept and write copy across mediums including video, digital, social, OOH, on-platform ads, direct mail, collateral, email, external partnerships, experiential, and more.
- Establish and maintain a creative bar of excellence.
- Continually adapt and evolve the creative over the course of a campaign to meet changing inputs and shifts.
- Establish the voice and tone of global marketing campaigns, in collaboration with design, strategy, and insights.
- Impeccable attention to detail, excellent writing as well as design sensibilities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience across a variety of channels (digital, social, direct mail, film, OOH).
- An available online portfolio
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Able to own and manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Able to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action.
- Tenacious self-starter with a passion for effective communications.
- Strong team player, able to take and incorporate creative direction to elevate output.
- 7+ years of Copywriting experience at an advertising agency or in-house creative department
- Desire to mentor both in and out of the design team.
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A