This role will be expected to deliver testable, maintainable code to support our many ongoing initiatives. Additionally, this role will be responsible for participating in design discussions, code review, and communicating with internal stakeholders.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A