The 3P Business Development Sr. Manager is responsible for identifying and creating programs that include inventorying, assessing, controlling and monitoring important PXT and employment-related risks within our third-party (3P) operations throughout the life cycle of the 3P relationship until conversion or deprecation completion.
- Co-Employment Training and Risk Mitigation
- Consult on supporting documentation such as manager and employee communications to 3P’s, FAQs, and standard operating processes.
- Provide direct leadership support to Supply Chain in ensuring selection process and SLA creation supporting the goal of 3P/Amazon core people experience alignment and centricity
- Monitor known and emerging risks, measure internal control effectiveness, and develop and own action items to remediate identified risk issues.
- Respond to questions and troubleshoot issues, drive actionable change through insight evaluation, due diligence, and marketplace direction
- KPI and Contractual Requirements
- Business Relationship Management
- Conduct on-site and virtual risk control assessments, draft reports detailing methodology, results, and remediation plans.
- Draft written narratives to communicate obligations, risk analyses, and required training for leaders and partners that are working or partnering with 3P facilities. This includes 3P applicable topics such as:
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and drive forward results
- Experience building cross-functional partnerships and influencing stakeholders across the organization to act without having a direct reporting relationship
- 5+ years of experience in an HR, compliance, or risk management role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Experience in Supply Chain, Contract Negotiations, Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, and/or Corporate Strategy
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary; sense of accountability and sound professional judgment
- Experience working in a, large-scale, complex, and fast-paced environment
- 7+ years of experience in an HR, compliance, or risk management role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A