We are looking for motivated, customer-focused people who want to join our team as a Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician. The focus of the Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
- Management of contractors.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
- Put health & safety best practices first in all work carried out ensuring compliance with all health & safety standards and regulations.
- Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Support and learn from Senior Reliability Engineering Technicians.
- Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
- React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
- Served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship and/or qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- Experience of conveyor maintenance, motor controllers/inverters.
- Experience of high voltage switching.
- Experience of sortation machines.
- Experience fault finding within MHE (Material Handling Equipment)/Automation systems.
- Experience in interpreting both mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems.
- Experience of maintaining/configuring bar code scanners.
- Experience of print and apply machines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A