We are looking for motivated, customer-focused people who want to join our team as a Reliability Maintenance Engineering Area Manager. The Reliability Maintenance Engineering Area Manager is the line manager for a team of engineering technicians.
- Work with the team and the wider network to harness the technical expertise available and build solutions.
- Lead, support and mentor the team, ensuring they are working in a safe, standard and efficient manner.
- Implement network standards and focus on preventative maintenance to provide a high level of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Support the Reliability Engineering Manager as they work with the Site Safety department & Site Leadership to implement, record and audit safety and statutory compliance programs to provide a safe working environment for all staff.
- Ensure sufficient technical coverage is available for the shifts they own by organizing and directing the training program for the team.
- Organize local projects or support EU level projects as assigned by the manager.
- Be prepared to work on shift to maintain a strong connection to the team and daily work.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience working with PLC based control systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited university or equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English and the local language at CEFR Level B2 or higher.
- Full working knowledge of all specialized engineering and facilities equipment within the Fulfillment Center (FC) as well as maintenance and safety procedures.
- Significant practical engineering experience including a supervisory role managing people.
- Solid computer skills (MS Office, CAD).
- Experience of automated equipment including packaging machinery, sortation and conveyor systems.
- Experience of working to appropriate health & safety standards and regulations.
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Darlington, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A