As an experienced engineer in the team, you will have a role to play in developing high quality software designs and implementing solutions autonomously to address the ambiguous challenges we encounter. We use an agile approach to deliver value to our customers.
- On-Call Responsibility: We rotate our on-call responsibilities which means that every 4-6 weeks, you would need to be contactable outside of office hours.
- Inclusivity & Career Growth: We believe that a diverse group of people with different backgrounds and experiences are essential to invention and we therefore do all we can to attract and nurture diversity in our team.
- Furthermore, our experienced team is dedicated to supporting new members and we value an environment that encourages knowledge sharing and mentorship.
- As an Amazonian you will learn from and collaborate with talented colleagues across the globe.
- With each task or project assigned, we create opportunities for team members to develop into better-rounded engineers and enable you to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Engineers in our team show a strong sense of ownership, they are customer centric and proud of the service they deliver.
- Ability to deliver quality, innovative solutions
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of industry experience in a software development environment
- Sound grasp of Computer Science fundamentals, including data structures, object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of AWS products and technologies
- Analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A