Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a service for self-publishing books to the Amazon Kindle store. The KDP Support Specialist will be the front line interface between Amazon and publishers/content providers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store.
- Remove content as they are identified by the KCQ team
- Work with publishers that their content has been removed
- Work on developing standard responses for common questions
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams
- Remotely calibrate with peers and leads on other sites of the network to ensure consistent experience to publishers
- Reprocess stuck books through the system
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique publisher requests and their solutions
- Process and Respond to emails and/or phone calls received from publishers in English and German
- Strong analytical skills. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide on course of action on when and to whom to escalate
- Proven German and English verbal and written fluency skills.
- Proven ability to understand complex issues
- 1+ years of previous experience in a contact center environment.
- Experience in a technical support process, especially for web enabled software products or services
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with external/internal parties
- Detail oriented and process focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner
- Proficiency en MS Office package (Excel, Word) and HTML
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A