Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) is an exciting organization within Amazon specializing in delighting our customers with speed in which we can make items appear on their doorsteps. We are a combination of operations and support teams aligned to innovate for the last mile customer experience. Come build the future with us!
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies and is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments, and grocery locations include refrigerated environments)
- Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
- Work a flexible schedule (weekends and/or overnight shifts)
- Support, mentor, and motivate your team
- Lift up to 49 pounds, stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach, as well as continuously climb and descend stairs
- Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Ops Integration, Loss Prevention and Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain/Logistics, or a related field
- 2+ years of direct management experience for employees and their performance.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing a team of 20+ employees
- Experience with process improvements (Lean Six Sigma and/or Kaizen)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A