As a Retail Associate, you will be the face of Amazon and contribute to a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, integrity, continuous learning, and fun. You adhere to and maintain regular and punctual attendance, safety and quality standards and follow standard processes while identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Follow merchandising guidelines and execute space and signage changes as needed inside and outside the store building
- Introduce customers to exciting Amazon products and service that facilitates discovery of anything Amazon has to offer including device demonstrations in a simple and accessible way
- Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process, and count product
- Ensure that the store is safe, help clean the store, are diligent about keeping stations customer ready.
- Follow standard processes, identify opportunities for improvements and escalate when appropriate in a timely manner
- Handle cash and provide accurate change to customers
- Ask great questions to help identify customer needs and exercise great judgement in handling requests or difficult customer interactions
- Operate all of the systems, tools, and devices used within the store, including manning the point-of-sale (POS) station.
- Perform additional duties as assigned work in a dynamic environment that is always to enhance the Amazon brand and exceed our customer expectations
- Deliver excellent customer service acting with a customer-first mindset when answering customer questions
- Support a store environment where all associates and customers are welcome
- Receive, stock, and replenish product
- Strong understanding of Amazon devices and Amazon services
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results
- 1+ year experience in a retail or customer facing environment or prior Amazon experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a retail or customer facing environment
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
- Prior experience working within Amazon Physical Stores
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A