In this role, you will own our content selection KPIs and be responsible for driving customer engagement by optimizing content coverage, completeness, and quality of assets within the Halo catalog. You will bring new content features to market, develop and grow business opportunities with strategic partners, and enhance our customer experience.
- Manage both executive and working level relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive buy-in and deliver results.
- Lead the catalog strategy for our content partners, including establishing program goals and metrics to maximize content catalog coverage and quality. Work directly with external partners to deliver content that drives competitive advantage, customer delight, and value for partners.
- Partner on the launch of new innovative content experiences, either by adding new asset types to the catalog or through feature releases that enhance our existing content assets.
- Set and execute strategy for engaging with content partners, including prioritizing partners, negotiating agreements, and managing ongoing relationships.
- Leverage internal analysis and monitor external trends to drive content acquisition and development decisions.
- Lead the identification, evaluation, negotiation and execution of strategic content partnerships and marketing deals that drive competitive advantage and customer delight, and support strategic objectives on a global basis.
- Own partner performance metrics, holding partners accountable to Amazon delivery specifications and continuing to raise the bar on partner performance, consistently leaving it better than you found it.
- Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of partnerships and work with leaders across all functional areas of Amazon to execute on these relationships.
- Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Demonstrated success in delivering programs of high complexity with ambiguity
- Strong ability to improve/implement manual process and drive automation.
- 8+ years experience in content acquisition, product, program or project management or 5+ years of experience with an MBA
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Experience implementing processes and mechanisms that drive automation, standardization, and scalability for the business
- 8+ years experience delivering cross functional projects or 5+ years of experience with an MBA
- Experience defining and executing against program requirements
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A