The International Expansions team is responsible for helping to launch new Amazon marketplaces around the world. We are seeking a Sr. Vendor Manager to help work with our top vendors around the world to drive our direct import business for emerging countries. You will have responsibility for end-to-end business ownership of the import supply chain processes from manufacturer to the availability in our Fulfillment Centers and for developing and implementing inventory management strategies to optimize customer experience.
- Drive integration between new vendors and Amazon supply chain, product compliance and merchandising processes.
- Develop and improve vendor relations and import sourcing for cost savings and new selection.
- Work with key stakeholders around the world to maintain alignment.
- Monitor, analyze and own key performance indicators such as vendor import share, out of stock rate, vendor operational metrics, marketing investments
- Contribute to the development of best practices and contract standards
- Educate Vendors on new country opportunities.
- Work with internal teams to understand the systems and variables that affect purchasing and vendor management decisions
- Work with vendors and Amazon operations to ensure a reliable, operational a cost effective flow of goods, from ordering to receive.
- Lead projects and regular business improvement initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with senior leaders of partnered vendors to grow and optimize the joint import business.
- 5+ years experience in Account Management, Project/Program Management, or Buying
- Working knowledge of SQL, Data Warehouse
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects and teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience driving internal cross-team collaboration
- Previous experience in international supply chain, direct imports or logistics.
- Experience using data to influence business decisions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A