The role provides unique opportunity to build the user interface for large scale systems. You will draw upon exemplary technical architecture, deployment and management skills, critical thinking, problem solving skills, and a passion for providing a top notch customer interface. You should be open to new challenges, extremely good at multi-tasking, innovative, creative, and self-directed and a great team player.
- You enjoy collaborating in a diverse team environment
- You like to solve interesting technology problems
- You are a passionate learner and motivated to take on new challenges
- You are sensitive to customer needs and interested in having a firsthand impact on Amazon’s global customer base
- You truly care about the business results of what you build, not just the elegance of the technology
- You like working on both Front End and middle tier technology
- Partner with multiple teams across multiple locations with varying sets of priorities to ensure a timely delivery of the solution.
- May be required to help support our GovCloud regions
- Address bottlenecks, provide customer input, anticipate and make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to drive the product roadmaps.
- Execute in a multi-OS environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- 1+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Experience developing cloud native applications is a plus
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating.
- 1+ years of native client development experience
- 1+ years of experience with C++ or Rust
- Previous experience developing distributed systems or cloud native applications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A