A successful candidate will have experience working with internal business and product teams to deliver scalable product solutions at a global level, have excellent program and project management skills and be proficient in translating business requirements into technical requirements. Roadmap prioritization and milestone management and a strong will to deliver results are critical skills for this role.
- Identify and drive improvements in Amazon products on behalf of assigned partners and acts as a primary stakeholder in helping to provide requirements and use-cases to Amazon product teams
- Facilitates incident, problem and change management directly on behalf of enterprise business partners
- Creates and leads meetings with enterprise partners and internal stakeholders regarding variety of Amazon’s apps and services
- Manages assigned enterprise client accounts including major business partners with signiﬁcant impact
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (BD and Marketing) on new business opportunities with partners.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day operational and launch related activities (partner kick-oﬀ, Amazon systems on-boarding, payment plan setup, support periodic account audit, milestone tracking, wholesale subscription and preload application delivery support, data tracking and reporting, supporting all operational components of our mobile partnerships
- Own the pre and post-launch operational and technical account management of multiple partners across multiple geographic locations
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, product managers, and senior business leaders.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills with proven experience to drive creative solutions
- Experience as a Technical Account Manager or Program/Project Manager roles in large online or mobile organizations
- 3+ years’ experience in program or project management
- Experience in role supporting launch of new applications or rolling out new features for existing products, preferably in the Mobile ecosystem (Telecom carriers and OEMs)
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, Data Warehouse or other reporting tools. Understanding of basic business analytics.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A