The CMMS / EAM Administrator is responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using Infor CMMS software at a North American facility. This position is also responsible for training new CMMS Administrators at a regional level; maintaining parts/asset data accuracy and equipment hierarchy in the Infor CMMS system; and rolling out standard workflows for work requests, preventive maintenance programs, project requests, and inspections, etc.
- Audit materials management process with regularly scheduled cycle counts
- Develop and maintain accuracy of equipment metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; manufacturer, model, serial number, and system structure information. The data is maintained in EAM and equipment is labeled/barcoded or identifiable in the facility.
- Measure and publish facility’s PI metrics to the management team; interpret data, troubleshoot process, and make recommendations based on findings.
- Drive materials management process in the facilities store
- Support management in the review of WO Data accuracy such as; Equipment on WOs, Booked Hours (Employee and Vendors), parts usage, WO type, closing codes and WO Comments.
- Work with facilities team to reduce costs and improve parts quality
- Create and or Generate Requisitions, POs, PO Receipts (EAM & Oracle)
- Work with facilities team to develop and maintain lists of critical spares
- User Setup, Employees, Shifts, Crews, and Supervisors
- Support management with data to implement corrective action as discovered in cycle counts, KPIs or other EAM data.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of Work Order related data:
- Support management in the scheduling and assigning of work. Manage work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of spare parts metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; supplier, catalog number, min/max quantities, pricing, manufacturer, and part numbers.
- Defining Scheduled due dates or initial meter points of system generated WOs
- Adding Equipment to PM Plans, Schedules, and Work Packages
- Develop and maintain FC specific PM Plans, Schedules, Routes, and Work Packages
- Develop and maintain the 5s of the store
- 3+ years’ experience working with enterprise software and an understanding of standard work process.
- 3+ years’ experience planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Customer service and project management experience.
- 2+ years’ data analysis experience in the facilities maintenance program, specifically in asset management and spare part optimization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Projects software.
- Travel up to 15% is required
- 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- 1+ years’ experience using a computer maintenance management system in planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- 2-year Associate degree (or professional training) in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields.
- 3+ years’ experience using Word, Excel, and Power Point, etc.
- 4+ years’ working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit. Infor EAM ASE is highly desired.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shepherdsville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A