You will be part of a high visibility team focused on having an impact on the business whilst recruiting for Ad Sales talent across the Sales businesses. You will need to draw on extensive knowledge of the business; forge dynamic relationships with leaders, managers, and Human Resources Business Partners work directly in partnership with team members in building out the next generation sourcing strategies.
- Develop strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth, implement new processes and develop standard operating procedures that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Manage customer expectations and business goals with bi-weekly business reviews metrics, and status updates to customers and stakeholders.
- Lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
- Work closely with Business, TA and HR leaders to influence and deliver a quality assessment and candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
- Drive sourcing strategy across a geographically dispersed teams to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of bar raising technology and engineering talent.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- 3+ years of progressive recruiting experience, including recruitment experience.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive and creative research
- Prior experience building pipelines of external or industry communities
- Skilled at partnering with stakeholders to build sourcing, assessment, and closing strategies
- Strong MS Office skills – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- 3+ years of experience utilizing recruiting tools for sourcing and candidate/applicant management, e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM and ATS systems, web search, and other sourcing products
- Organized and pragmatic; thrives in a results-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Contact Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A