If you are looking for an opportunity to solve technical problems, build innovative solutions, work with top notch software developers, delight our shippers, and help manage a multi-billion dollar business – this might be the role for you.
- You’ll work on a team that designs and develops systems and applications used by Amazon worldwide and will regularly interact with engineering and business leadership.
- You will participate in the planning and execution of technology projects and operational excellence initiatives.
- To accomplish this, you will be expected to have an established background in using computer science fundamentals to build quality software that scales, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building good software as well as making that software achieve its operational goals.
- We prefer engineers who can thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun work environment where we deliver value incrementally and frequently.
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures and proven ability to create clean, maintainable software.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 6+ months of professional experience.
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Design and development experience with at least one object-oriented language
- Passionate about learning and growing as a Software Engineer.
- Experience building clean, maintainable software.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices in software development, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processing, testing and operations
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A