This candidate plays the role of strategist who skillfully uses data to tell to tell a compelling story, connect dots, and integrate into a practical talent strategy for Amazon’s WW Consumer business. The candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics.
- Run need-based Talent Management projects with clients across teams and globally: driving and conducting needs analysis, creating and executing against talent plans/roadmaps, and reporting and audit of existing programs. Look at cross-business themes and integrate into the over-arching talent management strategy for the business.
- Contribute to the creation, implementation, and management of Talent Management plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives. Ensure talent readiness by creating mechanisms such as: Success Profiles, Talent Assessment and Leadership Investment Planning based on the business needs.
- Support streamlined user experience of key people processes, including identifying and operationalizing opportunities for process improvement and evolution.
- Drive program goals and provide program management support. This includes defining project plans, managing implementation activities, and developing protocols, documentation, and communications for project rollout and ongoing management.
- Partner with Consumer Line Talent Management, HR, and business leaders to define and establish a long-term talent strategy that may include: identifying critical jobs, determining talent gaps, assessing internal as well as external availability, and developing long term plans to bridge the gaps.
- 3+ years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment working in HR, Talent Management, Learning & Development, and/or Project Management roles.
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as prioritization and planning skills – with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology and/or an MBA.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Organization Behavior, Business Management or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in time sensitive matters and organized to manage and track multiple priorities simultaneously – grace under pressure and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A