The right candidate will possess a strong program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects, and will have a well-rounded technical background in current development technologies. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an ambiguous setting.
- Define the execution plan including milestones and inspection points for our program to step change Information experiences for kids on Alexa
- Mentor and coach technical staff on project management skills.
- Own and monitor execution of our plan with partner engineering and service teams including high quality mechanisms to ensure timely delivery
- Set up governance and key metrics around engagement including program tracking and reporting
- Develop and execute project plans to deliver customer facing experiences
- Robust documentation and communication of projects to senior stakeholders and leadership team on progress
- Tackle challenging, novel situations every day. Along the way, we guarantee that you’ll learn a lot, have fun and make a positive impact on millions of customers.
- Experience delivering within a global setup across functional teams and successfully influencing partner teams on behalf of your customers, and managing upwards to senior leadership
- Degree in STEM or related field OR relevant professional work experience
- Experience solving complex technical problems in a distributed systems environment
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and project planning/execution skills including estimating and scheduling
- High sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Expertise with voice products or Q&A systems (e.g. speech recognition, natural language understanding, knowledge graphs)
- Independently driven, resourceful and able to drive delivery with minimal direction
- 7+ years in a Technical Program Management role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A