As a solution architect it is imperative you can build and develop trust as they make these system and architecture changes. You will be working with some of the largest companies on the planet, to start-ups who are building the next generation of application which have an impact on society. If you have the ambition and skills to be part of the Solutions Architecture Team in AWS we would like to hear from you.
- Act as a thought leader to help customers understand the value proposition of the AWS platform and influence key decision makers in shaping decisions in adopting Microsoft technology on the AWS platform.
- You will be responsible for developing and communicating the Microsoft on AWS capability, to both the internal AWS communities and externally through blog posts, webinars, presentations, events white papers and reference architectures.
- You will be responsible for accelerating customer adoption of Microsoft workloads on AWS by helping customers understand best practices for Microsoft technologies on AWS. You will have specific experience with MS SQL concepts, design, consolidation and availability.
- You will help customers navigate complex Microsoft licensing scenarios, allowing customers to optimize their licensing position to obtain the maximum return on investment in the AWS cloud. In addition you will have experience on migration methodologies to help customer develop the right outcome for their environment.
- Be able to understand in detail Microsoft technologies and advise customers on best practice and thought leadership.
- Windows Server & Virtualization including clustering/storage, such as Storage Spaces, Hyper-V/ESXi/Azure Stack
- Public speaking at events (Local language as well as English)
- Active Directory
- MS SQL Server (architecture, including HA/clustering, such as Always On)
- Data Centre transformation and migration, including to Cloud, with Microsoft workloads
- Business level local language and English
- AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate
- PowerShell development (Azure, SQL Server, Windows Admin / engineer level)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience
- Customer facing experience
- MCSA, MCSD, and/or MCSE
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A